A Phase 2 Dose-Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Study of PH-10-Aqueous Hydrogel for the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2012 Results published in a Provectus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Provectus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History