A Phase 1 Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Escalating Oral Doses of PF-05190457 Under Fasted and Fed Conditions in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5190457 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SAD
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of SAD and MAD studies published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 05 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.