Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biological's 10-valent Pneumococcal-protein D-diphtheria Toxoid-tetanus Toxoid Conjugate (10PN-PD-DiT) Vaccine, Synflorix When Administered According to the Approved Prescribing Information in Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 3000 to 600 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.