A Phase I Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of GSK2126458 and GSK1120212 Combination Therapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omipalisib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History