Effectiveness of Empiric Antiviral Treatment for Hospitalized Community Acquired Pneumonia During the Influenza Season (U18).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Antibacterials; Antivirals; Zanamivir
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Influenza virus infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RETOS
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 New trial record