A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tirofiban HCl Versus Placebo in the Setting of Standard Therapies Among Subjects Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAST-PCI
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.