A Phase 1 Study of Azacitidine in Combination With MEC (Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, Cytarabine) in Relapsed and Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide phosphate; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.