A Phase 4, Randomized, Open-label Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of DTaP Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With a 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 321 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.