A Phase 1a/b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of FhCMB HAI-05, a Recombinant Hemagglutinin (rHA) Vaccine Derived From Influenza A/Indonesia/05/2005 (H5N1), in Healthy Adults 18 to 49 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Fraunhofer USA Center for Molecular Biotechnology
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2011 Planned end ate changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned end date (1 Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.