Sequential first-line therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer with Capecitabine/FUFA, Irinotecan and Bevacizumab - Capecitabine/FUFA plus Bevacizumab versus Capecitabine/FUFA plus Irinotecan plus Bevacizumab as first-line therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer -
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 05 Dec 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Nov 2010).
- 13 Dec 2014 The treatment has been amended to include drugs 5-Fluorouracil and folinic acid, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.