An Open-label, Randomised, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Booster Dose of Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis and Inactivated Poliomyelitis Adsorbed Vaccine (REPEVAX) Administered Concomitantly Versus Non-concomitantly With an Influenza Vaccine (VAXIGRIP) to Subjects of 60 Years of Age and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Influenza virus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History