A Phase II Study to Assess Immunosuppression With Sirolimus Combined With Cyclosporine (CSP) and Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) for Prevention of Acute GVHD After Non-myeloablative HLA Class I or II Mismatched Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation- A Multi-Center Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Mycosis fungoides; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 55 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.