A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Impact of a 91-Day Extended Cycle Oral Contraceptive Regimen, Compared to Two 28-day Standard Oral Contraceptive Regimens, on Hemostatic Parameters in Healthy Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 12th Congress of the European Society of Contraception.
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual end date Feb 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.