A Phase III, Multicentre, Double Blind, Prospective, Randomised, Placebo Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of DYSPORT Used in the Treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in Children With Dynamic Equinus Foot Deformity Due to Cerebral Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 21 Sep 2016 Results will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, as per Ipsen media release.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from 8-trials will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM), as reported by Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 Results published in an Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History