A PHASE III, MULTICENTRE, DOUBLE BLIND, PROSPECTIVE, RANDOMISED, PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY, ASSESSING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF DYSPORT USED FOR THE TREATMENT OF LOWER LIMB SPASTICITY IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH HEMIPARESIS DUE TO STROKE OR TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 26 Jan 2015 According to an Ipsen media release, comprehensive results from this study will be disclosed in the next few months at major international congresses.
- 26 Jan 2015 According to a media release, Ipsen will share the top-line results with key regulatory agencies this year.
- 26 Jan 2015 Top-line results published in an Ipsen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History