A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Sterile Compound 31510 (Ubidecarenone, USP) Nano-Suspension for Injection Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ubidecarenone (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Berg Pharma
- 09 Aug 2013 According to the media release, patients with leukaemia will also be included in this trial.
- 09 Aug 2013 Status changed from suspended to completed, as reported by a Berg media release.
- 30 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.