A Randomized, Multi-centre, Parallel-group, Open Label, Oncaspar Controlled Dose Ranging Trial of Three Doses of Pegylated Recombinant Asparaginase in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Asparaginase
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.