A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-dummy, Double-blind Study Evaluating Two Doses of Adalimumab Versus Methotrexate (MTX) in Pediatric Subjects With Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Ps).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 18 May 2017 Results published in the Lancet.
- 04 May 2017 Primary endpoint Percentage of Participants Who Achieved a Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) 75 Response at Week 16- for adalimumab 0.8 mg/kg and methotrexate group) has bben met, according to the results published in the Lancet.
- 04 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants Achieving a Physicians Global Assessment of Disease Activity (PGA) of Cleared (0) or Minimal (1) at Week 16- for adalimumab 08 mg/kg and methotrexate group) has not been met, according to the Results published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History