A Phase II Clinical Trial of Sapacitabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (SCR) for Relapsed Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia / Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) and Deletion 11q22-23 by FISH
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.