A Phase 1b Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of AMG 386 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Subjects With High-Risk Stage I and Stages II-IV Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Trebananib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.