A Phase II Study of Optimally Dosed Clofarabine in Combination With Low-Dose TBI to Decrease Relapse Rates After Related or Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 44 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.