Phase 2 Study Assessing the Tolerance and Efficacy of Tamoxifen Alone Versus the Association Tamoxifen-RAD001 (Everolimus) in Patients With Anti-aromatase Resistant Breast Metastatic Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAMRAD
- 07 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 May 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial centre, investigator identified and actual initiation date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History