A Phase 1 Study of Lenalidomide Maintenance Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Select High Risk Hematological Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.