A Phase 1 Study of Lenalidomide Maintenance Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Select High Risk Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.