A Phase III Open-label, Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity Study of a 9-Valent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine Administered to 9- to 15-Year-Old Japanese Preadolescent and Adolescent Girls
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.