A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, ACTIVE CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP STUDY OF PITAVASTATIN 4 MG VS. PRAVASTATIN 40 MG IN PATIENTS WITH PRIMARY HYPERLIPIDEMIA OR MIXED DYSLIPIDEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary) ; Pravastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVAIL-US
- Sponsors Kowa Research Institute
- 31 May 2012 Results were presented at the National Lipid Association's (NLA) Scientific Sessions in 2012.
- 27 Mar 2012 Tolerability analysis presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 16 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History