Phase 1 Study to Determine the Safety, Infectivity, Immunogenicity and Tolerability of 2 Doses of Live Attenuated Recombinant Cold-passaged (cp) 45 Human Parainfluenza Type 3 Virus Vaccine, rHPIV3cp45, Lot PIV3 102A, Delivered as Nose Drops to HPIV3-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 36 Months of Age, at a 6 Month Interval.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 560 (Primary)
- Indications Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Oct 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 27 Nov 2012 Actual initiation date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 28 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.