Formula Feeding Version of the PROMISE Study (Promoting Maternal and Infant Survival Everywhere).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Nevirapine (Primary) ; Zidovudine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE
- 03 Nov 2016 Interim results (n=3529) of PROMISE trial (NCT01061151 and NCT01253538) published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 1000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.