A Phase 1 Study of ABT-806 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumor Types Likely to Either Overexpress Wild-Type Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) or to Express Variant III Mutant EGFR.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Depatuxizumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 05 Jun 2016 Results from an expansion cohort of one arm of this trial were presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to an Abbvie media release.
- 05 Jun 2016 Results from an expansion cohort of one arm published in a Abbvie media release.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History