A Phase I, Open Label, Randomised, Parallel Group Study of Repeated Oral Doses of AZD1981 (100 mg Twice Daily and 400 mg Twice Daily Via Tablet) for Eight Days and Single Doses of Pravastatin (Pravachol Tablet 40 mg) to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction of AZD1981 and Pravastatin in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1981; Pravastatin
- Indications Asthma; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.