A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Biomarker, Safety, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Bapineuzumab (AAB-001) Administered Subcutaneously at Monthly Intervals in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SUMMIT AD
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.