A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Doses of CK-2017357 in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tirasemtiv (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 22 Aug 2013 Pooled results of trials CY4024 and CY4025 published in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 23rd International Symposium on ALS/MND, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (50) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History