A Phase 2B Pilot Study of Short-Term Treatment of BMS-790052 in Combination With Peg-Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 2 or 3 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMAND GT 2/3; COMMAND GT2/3
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2016 Results analyzing HCV GT2 NS5A sequencing data from five clinical trials and one database (The Los Alamos hepatitis C sequence database) (n=426) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 24 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2013 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History