A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of V212 in Adult Patients With Solid Tumor or Hematologic Malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 10 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Lithuania, according to European Clinical Trials Database.