Phase I/II Study of Sorafenib and 5-Azacitidine for the Treatment of Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) - (VZ-MDS-PI-0227).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.