A Phase II, Multicenter, Single Arm Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Low Dose Fludarabine and Cyclophosphamide Combined With Standard Dose Rituximab as Primary Therapy in Elderly Untreated Patients (>/=65 Years Old) With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.