Oral Ondansetron vs Domperidone for Symptomatic Treatment of Vomiting During Acute Gastroenteritis in Children: Multicentre Randomized Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary) ; Domperidone
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2010 New trial record