Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid concentrations treated with daily dose and high dose weekly erlotinib in non-small cell lung cancer patients with central nervous system metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 15 Dec 2010 New trial record