A Phase II, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of 28 Day Oral Administration of AZD9668 in Patients With Bronchiectasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9668 (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEPAL
- 24 Jul 2012 Additional primary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 60 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 May 2012 Additional trial location (Denmark) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History