Phase 1, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity of an Inactivated H5N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered in GelVac Nasal Powder to Healthy Young Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Nanotherapeutics
- 13 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Additional data source identified and integrated (NCT01258062).