A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of CNTO 148 Following Single Subcutaneous Administration to Healthy Japanese and Caucasian Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Centocor
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2010 New trial record