Multicentre, Single-arm, Open Label Clinical Trial Intended to Provide Early Access to Cabazitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With a Docetaxel-containing Regimen and to Document Safety of Cabazitaxel in These Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History