Randomized Trial of Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a Versus Hydroxyurea Therapy in the Treatment of High Risk Polycythemia Vera (PV) and High Risk Essential Thrombocythemia (ET)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Aspirin; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGHU-Phase3
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2024 to 1 Jun 2017.