A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 139 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Mild to Severe Crohn's Disease, and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 139 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Mild to Severe Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brazikumab (Primary) ; Brazikumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allergan; Amgen
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.