Japan Unprotected Left Main Coronary artery Disease PCI Strategy On New Generation Stents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-LESSON
- 28 Oct 2013 Planned end date added (1 May 2018) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 22 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Masato Nakamura) identified as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.