An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of a Single Dose of Briakinumab on the Pharmacokinetics of Single Doses of Caffeine, Tolbutamide, Omeprazole, Metoprolol, and Midazolam in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab; Caffeine; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Tolbutamide
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 10 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.