A Randomized, Multi-Center, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study Of Mapatumumab ([HGS1012], A Fully Monoclonal Antibody To TRAIL-R1) In Combination With Sorafenib As A First-Line Therapy In Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mapatumumab (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 March 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History