Ranibizumab Treatment of Diabetic Macular Oedema With Bimonthly Monitoring After a Phase of Initial Treatment. A UK, 18-month, Prospective, Open-label, Multicentre, Single-arm, Phase IIIb Study With 12-month Primary Endpoint, Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Oedema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIGHT
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 May 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2010 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.