A Phase I Study of Azacitidine Combined With Mitoxantrone and Etoposide (A-NOVE) Chemotherapy for Patients' Age ≥60 With Poor Prognosis Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.