A Phase II Study of the Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor LBH589 (Panobinostat) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.