Prospective, Single-Arm, Multi-Centre, Observational Registry to Further Validate Safety and Efficacy of the Nobori DES in Real-World Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms e-NOBORI
- Sponsors Terumo
- 03 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 03 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.